The registration fee does not include sponsorships
If you would like to attend and donate money to this great cause, the fee is $300; email Debra for your additional $175 payment
Sponsorships only is $200, Donations for Rebuilding Warriors also accepted. Checks preferred written out to Appraisal Institute, or Rebuilding Warriors. Mail to chapter office at PO Box 6045, Bridgewater, NJ 08807
The ship will leave Lincoln Harbor Marina at 10:30 am sharp.
Cruise is from 11:00 am – 1:00 pm
Registration deadline to guarantee a spot is May 23rd, but we will take registrations after this date if there is still room. No refunds after May 23rd.
Harobr Crusie 6-14-22 proposal-signed Fundraiser brochure for Rebuilding Warriors 6-14-23
The New Jersey 2-Hour Law course is also approved for 2 hours of administrative credit by the New Jersey Tax Assessors Board
Classes are Tuesday July 31 – Thursday, August 3, 2023
8:30 am – 5:00 pm
Chubb Risk Engineering Center, 35 Columbia Rd. Branchburg, NJ
100% attendance is required.
This class is being held from 8:30 am – approximately 4:30 pm Eastern Standard Time.
You will receive a Zoom link the week of the class.
Virtual Meeting Requirements to get CE:
- Students must have webcam/iphone/ipad/smartphone capability 100% of the program to participate and receive continuing education credit. The platform will be interactive and live. The instructor must be able to physically see and interact with all students and students must be able see and interact with the instructor.
- If you have not taken a class or attended a meeting previously with the chapter, you must send a copy of a picture ID, which can be your driver’s license with all details blacked out except the name and picture emailed to the Chapter office as verification after you have registered for the offering and prior to the offering start date.
- You cannot take virtual education from a vehicle; you must be able to see the presentation, be seen and respond if necessary.
- If you are using your Ipad/Iphone/smartphone please download the ZOOM app prior to offering.
- Please check your webcam privacy settings on your computer.
Check state approvals before registering to make sure the states you are licensed have approved the course/seminar and allow Virtual education in place of classroom education during the pandemic.