The New Jersey 2-Hour Law course is also approved for 2 hours of administrative credit by the New Jersey Tax Assessors Board
You will receive a Zoom link the week of the class.
Virtual Meeting Requirements to get CE:
- Students must have webcam/iphone/ipad/smartphone capability 100% of the program to participate and receive continuing education credit. The platform will be interactive and live. The instructor must be able to physically see and interact with all students and students must be able see and interact with the instructor.
- If you have not taken a class or attended a meeting previously with the chapter, you must send a copy of a picture ID, which can be your driver’s license with all details blacked out except the name and picture emailed to the Chapter office as verification after you have registered for the offering and prior to the offering start date.
- You cannot take virtual education from a vehicle; you must be able to see the presentation, be seen and respond if necessary.
- If you are using your Ipad/Iphone/smartphone please download the ZOOM app prior to offering.
- Please check your webcam privacy settings on your computer.
Check state approvals before registering to make sure the states you are licensed have approved the course/seminar and allow Virtual education in place of classroom education during the pandemic.
You need to have a copy of the 2020-2021 USPAP book from the Appraisal Foundation, www.appraisalfoundation.org. The 2022-2023 Student Handbook and Reference materials are included as a download when you register. If you want a hard copy of the student handbook and reference material, you must choose to purchase when you register which is an additional charge plus shipping. There will not be materials on site.