The conference will be a Zoom format; you will receive a Zoom link to join the program. You must meet the Virtual Requirements:
- Attendees must have webcam/iphone/ipad/smartphone capability to participate and receive continuing education credit. The platform will be interactive and live. The HOST must be able to physically see and interact with all attendees and attendees must be able see and interact with the HOST.
- You must send a copy of a picture ID, which can be your driver’s license with all details blacked out except the name and picture emailed to the Chapter office as verification after you have registered for the offering prior to the offering start date.
- You cannot take virtual education from a vehicle; you must be able to see the presentation, be seen and respond if necessary.
- If you are using your Ipad/Iphone/smartphone please download the ZOOM app prior to offering. You should use your phone or tablet as a back up if you lose connection on your computer (there is no CE or refund if you are not on cameral with working audio for 100% of program).
- The chapter will send state boards the roster of students who complied with the Virtual requirements above.
Approved by the New Jersey State Board of Real Estate Appraisers for 7 CE hours. PA is reciprocal with NJ.
Approved by the New York Sate Board of Real Estate Appraisers for 7 CE hours.
Approved by the New Jersey Banking and Insurance Board for Realtor/Broker for 7 elective CE hours.
Approved to the New Jersey Tax Assessors for 3.5 Administrative Hours and 3.5 Appraisal hours.
Approved by the NJ Legal Board for 8.40 CLE credits.