Metro New Jersey Chapter Information
The mission of the Metro New Jersey Chapter of the Appraisal Institute is to be the leader in appraisal education; to foster a spirit of camaraderie, attract top level real estate professionals, and engender an atmosphere of professional pride, outstanding achievement and success for its members, candidates for designation, affiliates and their firms.
It is the vision of the Metro New Jersey Chapter of the Appraisal Institute to be the leading organization of real estate appraisers known for its commitment to professionalism and its dedication to the success of its members, candidates for designation, affiliates and their firms. The Chapter will serve the community of real estate valuation professionals by providing and developing a relevant, robust, diverse and sustainable structure through educational offerings and programs to enhance the chapter experience.
- Enhance designated member, candidate, and affiliate experience through relevant programs.
- Encourage membership participation by involvement with the Appraisal Institute; chapter, region and national. Continue to strengthen leadership and succession planning.
- Continue to be the leader in education, while offering education to meet members’ needs rather than offer a full schedule at a loss.
- Maintain Relationships with Appraisal Institute chapters in NJ and outside professional organizations.
- Increase Metro NJ chapter and designation awareness through the use of social media.
- Continue to encourage designated members to become advisors to meet Metro NJ Chapter candidate needs.
- Increase AI brand awareness with our users; attorneys, assessors, academia. Utilize You Tube AI video at conferences and post to social media.
- Continue to seek conference sponsors to maintain financial stability and sustainability. Update sponsorship program to include session sponsorships for sponsor recognition before, during and after conference.
- Invite university leaders and students to attend conferences and work with university leaders to promote event.